sexta-feira, 12 de novembro de 2010

Back to december

So this is me swallowing my pride,Standing in front of you saying.
I'm sorry for that night and I go back to December all the time,
It turns out freedom ain't nothing but missin' you
Wishing that I realized what I had when you were mine and I go back to December, turn around nd make it all right I go back to December all the time.

These days I haven't been sleepin', Stayin' up playing back myself leavin',
When your birthday passed and I didn't call, then I think about summer,
All the beautiful times, I watched you laughin' from the passenger side
And realized I loved you in the fall and then the cold came,
With the dark days when the fear crept into my mind you gave me all your love
And all I gave you was goodbye..


Nenhum comentário: